Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ESL Student Edgar: Adult School is Happiness

Evening ESL Students celebrated Adult Education Week with an Essay Contest.

Essay Contest Writer Edgar Gonzalez, a student in Teacher Lily's class, shares his essay here:



What Does the Adult School Mean to Me?

The first thing that I would like to say is:  thank you, Adult School!!!

The Adult School is important to me because I learn English, I can practice with people from all over the world. 

Second, I have been learning about other cultures and history for example, Martin Luther King, who he was and what he did. 

Today I have a better job than couple of years ago.

Now I can show my feelings, what I think or what I don't like, in less worlds I can communicate with the people. 

I feel proud of myself although it is not easy, sometimes I feel frustrated.  Sometimes I was or I'm tired but the school always pull me in to class.

The Adult School means to me Happiness.


Thank you, Edgar, for sharing this essay and inspiring others.



No comments: