Sunday, October 14, 2018

2018-19 Student Council Board Member Simone Coelho's Forum Speech

Evening Student Council Board Member Simone Coelho shared this exellent speech at the 2018-19 Evening Candidate Forum.   Here, with her permission, is her speech:

Evening Student Council Board Member
Simone Coelho
Alt Text:  Smiling woman with
wavy brown hair and glasses
wearing a black jacket

Good Evening.

My name is Simone Coelho. I am running for president. I am here today requesting your vote to be the voice of each student here at San Mateo Adult School. I want to represent our school as well.

I am here today because I believe everybody deserves access to education and I stand for adult school.

I will be here to:

  • Listen to your concerns.
  • I will be bringing new ideas to our campus.
  • Be hard working when it comes to make things happen.
  • I will lead keeping in mind your interests.
  • And most of all, I am eager to make adult school even better.

Again, my name is Simone. I humbly ask this evening for your vote.

Together we can make great things happen.

Thank you for listening!

No comments: