Saturday, July 14, 2018

Adriana Leite's Keys to Success

For Adult Education Week, students from Ms.Thompson's PreGED Morning and Evening classes were asked to write about the, "Keys to Success."   Our heartiest congratulations to all participants.


   Education is a Hope
by Adriana Leite

Education is a hope because I believe that Education can change our life.  It can do this by reducing violence, providing more jobs for everybody, giving people a good quality of service, and a better future.

When I was a child, I could not go to school regularly, so I was sad and unconfident.Two years ago, my husband and I moved to the United States. He was transferred from his company in Brazil to here. I didn't speak English, so it was so difficult for me to do simple stuff, like go to the doctor, or to the grocery store.  

My husband encouraged me to take English classes, and, at the first it was difficult, but now I can  go anywhere and do all my stuff. I can have a nice conversation with my neighbors, go shopping, make plans for the future here. I have a plan to go to College and be a cosmetologist.  I'm really proud of myself!

Education for me  is the key for a better life and a better world. The life without education is like a tea without sugar .

This is really good!  Great job; welcome back!!








No comments: