Sunday, June 17, 2018

Lawrence Boyle's Keys to Success

For Adult Education Week, students from Ms.Thompson's PreGED Morning and Evening classes were asked to write about the, "Keys to Success."   Our heartiest congratulations to all participants.
Lawrence received an Honorable Mention and a Most Improved Certificate in the Morning PreGED class.

Lawrence Boyle                          EDUCATION SUCCESS                                      
       
            I  am learning everyday, Because education is most important.
Being intelligent will help us improve for jobs to look after myself  and others who need help like me at one time.                           
I am willing to help my self and to keep a positive mind clear of the    
problems of everyday life. Success is hard when new things are    
being learned that I never knew before; It is all new to me.
Brainstorming is the most important  thing that helps when writing.
Many things to think about are better to achieve a better effort.



No comments: