Sunday, June 17, 2018

Narciso Hernandez's Keys to Success

For Adult Education Week, students from Ms.Thompson's PreGED Morning and Evening classes were asked to write about the, "Keys to Success."   Our heartiest congratulations to all participants.

Narciso Hernandez received the second place award for the AM PreGED class for the following essay.



My goal is to be a good mechanic, but my obstacle is that my English is not so good.  I have to improve my English first I have been taking classes in San Mateo Adult School since January 2017 to improve my English. So my next step could be going to college or taking the GED program. The GED program helps you to learn more math sciences, and social studies. Those topics are where I need to improve more because the mechanic is required to know math overall. I studied in Mexico, but when I came to the U, S,A. I didn’t bring my certificate with me, and now I can’t find it. So my plan is to study for my GED trying to get good grades, and have a good opportunity to go to Skyline College because they have automobile classes. San Mateo Adult School is helping me a lot because here they offer more classes than only English. They offer computer repair classes, art classes, science classes college credits classes and others most are free.so if you want to succeed in this world with a carrier that you really like, and you don’t know where you can start, you should start at S.M.A.S.

No comments: